1/1 Photo of 4-Layered Rhubarb Dessert
1 hr 5 mins
I cut this out of our local newspaper some years back. It takes a little while to put together but well worth it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups rhubarb, cut up (fresh or frozen)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons minute tapioca
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup Cool Whip (or whatever is left remaining from container used in second layer. Use a 12 or 13 oz container)
- chopped nuts (optional)
- 1First layer combine all ingredients in first layer and pat into 9x13 inch pan. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Let cool.
- 2For second layer beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together. Blend in 1 cup Cool Whip. Spread over cooled crust. Let this cool.
- 3Third layer bring all ingredients in third layer to a boil and cook 5 minutes. Cool. Spread over second layer.
- 4In fourth layer spread remaining Cool Whip over chilled rhubarb mixture. Sprinkle with chopped nuts if desired.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 4-Layered Rhubarb Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 601.1
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.7 mg
- Sodium 274.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 60.9 g
- Protein 5.9 g