Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
photo by beckagator
- Ready In:
- 1. Whisk Lemon Juice and Almond Milk together, set aside and let it curdle while preparing the other ingredients.
- 2. Sift together Flour, Oats, Baking Powder and Soda.
- 3. Add Chocolate Chips to the dry mixture.
- 4. Cream Margarine and Sugar together.
- 5. Add Bananas and Milk mixture to the Sugar and Butter.
- 6. Make a well in your dry ingredients.
- 7. Add liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- 8. Stir until just combined, do not over stir, It will be lumpy, that is okay.
- 9. Spoon into Muffin tins sprayed with Non Stick Spray.
- 10. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!