Tostada Con Tomate
photo by 1901830
- Ready In:
- Grate tomato in a shallow bowl until you are no longer able to do so without skinning your knuckles. You should have what looks like fresh tomato sauce. (I usually eat the little nub of tomato that I couldn't grate with a pinch of salt while I am preparing the meal.).
- Toast slices of bread so that they are crunchy but not too dark or dried out.
- Put desired number of slices on a plate and pierce the entire surface of the open face of the toast with a fork.
- Lightly pour (or sprinkle, depending on what oil-container you have) olive oil over the open faces of the toast.
- Spoon and spread freshly grated tomato over the open faces of the toast.
- Sprinkle with salt and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!