Taco Bell's A.M. Crunch Wrap
A home version of Taco Bell's breakfast item, the A.M. Crunch Wrap
- Ready In:
- 1 tortilla, wrap 12-inch
- 1 large egg
- 2 slices bacon (Pork, Turkey)
- 1 hash brown
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven according to the Hash Brown package.
- On a baking sheet place aluminum foil down and 1 hashbrown into the oven and cook for 15 mins.
- after 15 mins, on another baking sheet, cook the bacon along with the hashbrowns both in the oven for another 10mins.
- start cooking the egg in the last 5 mins of the hasbrown and bacon. (I usually make the egg scrambled).
- take the tortilla and add a layer of cheese across (however much you like).
- add Taco Bell's Mild Sause in a zig zag formation along the cheese (however much you like).
- place the single hashbrown in the middle of the wrap.
- add the egg on top of hashbrown.
- add the bacon on top of the egg.
- fold by pulling the left and right sides of the wrap towards the middle and touch together, then do the same with the remaining folds.
- OPTIONAL: put on a Press (George Foreman) until you have desired crisp to the torilla and ENJOY.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
several questions... 1. we don't know the oven temp... but does bacon really cook fully in 10 minutes? don't like flaccid, fatty bacon! 2. does an unheated tortilla fold without breaking? 3. what melts the cheese? seems like the hash brown and scrambled egg wouldn't be hot enough to melt ALL of the cheese...?2Replies 8
see 3 more