Toffee Crunch Cookies
photo by PCrocker
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In mixer bowl cream butter and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until creamy (1 to 2 minutes).
- Reduce speed to low; add flour mixture and beat just until combined.
- Stir in toffee bits by hand.
- Shape dough into 1 1/2 inch balls and roll in sugar.
- Place on cookie sheet and flatten with the bottom of a glass.
- Bake about 10 minutes until set but not brown.
- Cool for 2 minutes on cookie sheet and transfer to rack to cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I was born in Newfoundland, Canada. I grew up watching my grandmother bake bread and knit. <br>I now live in a friendly little town on the coast of North Carolina. I love to bake, especially bread and desserts. I also love to knit, especially socks, just like my grandmother. I am the co-owner of a yarn shop in our little town. When I'm not working in the shop I am usually at home in the kitchen!