Stove Top Salmon Patties (Fish Cakes)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (6 ounce) cans salmon (drained)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- Mix stuffing mix, water, mayo, salmon, cheese and onions.
- Heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Shape 1/3 cupfuls of the stuffing mixture into patties; add to skillet in batches.
- cook 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides, turning over carefully.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
So good! Very versatile. By that I mean, one can salmon, one can tuna. Whatever you have on hand. Delicious. I've turned these into tacos, fish burgers, or just picking with my hands. My only advice, don't skip the green onions. I did once because I forgot... they make a difference. Thanks for posting this amazing and incredibly easy recipe.Reply
I searched for a recipe just this past week for my dad. An avid fisherman and connoisseur of all food :0) We took a gamble on this one as it hadn't yet been reviewed and were pleasantly surprised. This is both quick and easy. Made enough to feed a family of 4-6 people and tasted really good. I'm not a fish person, but I did give it a try and was surprised at how nice it tasted. I think the next time I would whip up a nice sauce to have with it. It would also be really good as a fish burger. Held together nice and didn't take long to cook. Five stars here!Reply