Slow Cooker Apple Bean Bake
I think I've said it before, I love my crock pot. I have 3 in various sizes. This is a sweet and healthy dish. Great for fall.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups granny smith apples, cored and cubed
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 (12 ounce) cans great northern beans, undrained
- 2 (12 ounce) cans pinto beans, undrained
- Melt butter in skillet; add apples and cook until tender.
- Stir in sugars, ketchup, cinnamon, molasses, and salt.
- Add beans, mix well. Pour into slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high setting for 2 to 4 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION