Down Home Sausage and Bean Bake
This is another recipe I reworked from 800alabama.com.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb smoked sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (15 ounce) can pork & beans
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup dark corn syrup
- Brown sausage in large skillet.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Then mix in sausage and pour into baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION