Apple Bean Bake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- In a large skillet, melt butter, add cubed apples, and cook until tender.
- Add brown and white sugar, stir and cook til sugar disolves.
- Stir in catsup, cinnamon, molasses and salt.
- Add beans and mix well. Pour mixture into a 2 quart casserole.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 1 hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a great grandmother, love to cook and bake, and love cooking with wine. I like to try new recipes, and enjoy sharing the kitchen with my husband, who has been cooking about 2 years.I love bread making, and have a?43 year old sourdough starter.I used to be an stna in home health care til I fell. My pet peeve is stupid commercials which assume all us public people are also stupid, and I especially don't like that gyco(may be spelled wrong) lizard. I'd love to step on him.</p>