Texas Bean Bake
This is the most requested dish I get asked to bring to our pot lucks.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans
- 8 slices bacon or 8 slices turkey bacon, cooked crisp, then crumbled
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 1⁄2 cups ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- Fry the bacon crisp and then crumble. Put aside.
- Brown the ground beef with the chopped onions. Drain.
- Combine all ingredients, except bacon, in a large casserole dish.
- Top with the crumbled bacon.
- Bake at 350 for about 1 hour.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION