Simple Rhubarb Cake
photo by Bobtail
- Ready In:
1 9x13 cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; grease 9x13 inch pan.
- Cream together both sugars and shortening.
- Add egg and mix together.
- Mix in ALL remaining ingredients and pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with a little cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until toothpic comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
When my neighbor said he wanted a rhubarb pie one evening for dessert, it motivated me to search on Zaar for a dessert with rhubarb in it. Barb's cake is what I found and it is so incredibly moist and delicious! I prepared exactly as directed by the recipe, using buttermilk and was delighted by the results! DH and I have shared this with my neighbors and my parents. We all thought it was delicious and I know it was easy to prepare! Thanks Barb!