Scottish Oat Cakes
- Ready In:
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together.
- Mix in rolled oats, cut in butter thoroughly, gradually add milk, stirring until dough is formed.
- Roll dough on lightly-floured surface to 1/8" thickness.
- Place on greased baking sheet, bake at 375ºF. for 12 - 15 minutes or until slightly browned.
- NOTE: After placing dough on cookie sheet I use a pizza cutter to score dough into cracker-size squares and pricked each square with a fork a few times. Break apart at score lines after cooling.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!