Salmon Noodle Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A nice economical change of pace from the old tuna-noodle standby.
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1/2 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can salmon, drained, flaked
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups egg noodles, cooked, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine condensed soup, mayonnaise or salad dressing, milk, and cheese, mixing well.
- Stir in salmon, peas, onion, and noodles; toss lightly.
- Pour mixture into a 1 1/2 quart ovenproof casserole; cover and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with breadcrumbs, and bake 15-20 minutes more or until breadcrumbs are lightly brown and casserole is bubbly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation