Rosemary Roasted Spinach & Garlic Potatoes
- Ready In:
- 2⁄3 lb red potatoes (halved or quartered depending on size)
- 4 -6 cups water
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2⁄3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon flaked sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bring 4-6 c water to a boil in large saucepan. Add potatoes & boil 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from heat & drain.
- Drizzle with oil and toss. Sprinkle with garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Place potatoes in single layer in shallow baking dish or pan. (I line mine with foil & spray with olive oil cooking spray for mess-free cooking!)
- Roast, uncovered, 10 minutes. Turn & roast 10-15 minutes more until browned and tender throughout.
- Remove from oven. Toss with spinach & return to oven 1-2 minutes until spinach has wilted.
- Sprinkle with flaked sea salt & parmesan, and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!