Roasted Delicata Squash Wedges
photo by Wendy K.
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Wash the squash thoroughly. Cut the hard ends off each squash, and cut them in half.
- Using a spoon, scoop out the seeds and strings. Cut each half into 3 or 4 wedges.
- Place the squash wedges skin down on a cookie sheet. Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle on your seasonings.
- Roast in the oven for 40 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
DELICIOUS! Super easy, great week night healthy side dish. I did peel the skin as the reviews suggested, sprayed with butter flavored Pam, and sprinkled both sides of the squash (since I peeled it) with the brown sugar spice (I made both sweet and savory, both were awesome)mixture. I can't wait to make this again!!