2. Place the squash halves (cut side up) on a sheet pan or in a baking dish.
3. Drizzle the surfaces with some olive oil, and season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
4. Bake in the oven until the flesh is tender when pierced with a knife or fork, about 1 hour.
5. Remove the squash halves from the oven and set aside.
6. Meanwhile, make your filling: heat a little extra-virgin olive oil (about 1-2 Tbsp) in a saute pan over medium heat until hot, then add the minced garlic and saute for about 30 seconds, until fragrant.
7. Add the greens and saute until wilted.
8. Add beans.
9. Stir in the chopped fresh sage, season to taste with coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper, and set aside to cool slightly.
10. Stir in the breadcrumbs and nutritional yeast.