Maple Glazed Delicata Squash
photo by AZPARZYCH
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup fresh sage leaf, packed
- 2 1⁄2 lbs delicata squash
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut off squash ends, halve lengthwise, seeded and sliced into 1 inch half moons.
- In a small saucepan, combine maple syrup and sage, bring to simmer, reduce heat to low, cover and cook 15 minutes, set aside, covered.
- In a bowl, toss squash slices with olive oil and salt.
- Transfer to a a foil lined baking sheet in a single layer, bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
- Pour maple syrup mixture evenly on top of squash, bake 20 minutes more until squash is browned and tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!