Roast Beef Sandwiches With Horseradish Mayonnaise
A simple and tasty sandwich. I usually use a sandwich roll and add the meat until it looks good, lol.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 French baguette, halved lengthwise, 12-inches
- 8 ounces roast beef, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch arugula, stems removed
- Whisk mayonnaise, horseradish and rosemary in small bowl to blend.
- Season dressing with salt and pepper.
- Spread bottom piece of bread with half of dressing.
- Top with roast beef, tomatoes and arugula.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread remaining dressing on top piece of bread.
- Press bread, dressing side down, onto arugula.
- Cut into 4 pieces and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more