Ricotta, Feta and Spinach Stuffed Salmon
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Delicious Salmon dish with a great creamy stuffing. I usually serve with a mixed salad and a tomato basil rice.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets
- 200 g ricotta cheese
- 125 g feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 cup spinach
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄3 cup fat-free Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- Butterfly salmon fillet by inserting knife into side of fillet and running it lengthwise to cut salmon open like a bun making sure not to cut all the way through(salmon should remain in one piece).
- In small bowl mix cheeses and pepper till smooth. Spread on one half of salmon. Layer spinach on top of cheese mixture and fold t op half of fillet over filling.
- Spoon miracle whip on top of fillet and squeeze lemon juice over top.
- Bake at 375F in a greased and covered casserole dish for 15-20 minutes until fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION