Salmon With Seafood Stuffing
- Ready In:
- 2 boneless salmon fillets, approx 1 foot long each (can still have scales on)
- 8 ounces lump crabmeat
- 1 cup baby shrimp, loosely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup seasoned croutons, lightly crushed
- 2 tablespoons plain breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 4 fresh minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon shrimp boil seasoning
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 large lemon
- fresh ground pepper (4-5 turns)
- 1 pinch salt
- kitchen string
- Saute celery, onions, garlic, and margarine till translucent.
- Add shrimp and crab and cook 1-2 more minutes.
- Stir in peppers, boil, and salt.
- fold in croutons and bread crumbs.
- Lay out the salmon and squeeze the lemon over the top and lightly salt.
- Place 1/2 of stuffing in the middle of each salmon.
- Roll the salmon up and tie w/ kitchen string.
- Place in a baking dish and cook at 425° for about 25 minutes. Watch carefully and do not over cook or it will be dry.
- If you've cooked it with the scales still on, simply peel them off easily after removing from oven.
Join The Conversation