Quick Crescent Pecan Pie Bars
photo by KitchenKelly
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles.
- Place in ungreased 13x9" pan; press over bottom and 1/2" up sides to form crust.
- Firmly press performations to seal.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl combine all filling ingredients. Pour over partially baked crust.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely; cut into bars.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Excellent recipe. First spotted it on the Pillsbury website so made it slightly different. I did not use the margarine and increased the pecans to 3/4 cup. (reserved 1/4 cup and sprinkled on top after pouring the mixture on the crust). There is enough dough in one can, you just have to spread it, using wet fingers and will be a thin crust. Also thought it was reminiscent of baklava but MUCH easier and without (so much) guilt. Presented as though I had slaved over it but really only took five minutes!