Pumpkin Pie Fudge
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Rich fudge that tastes like Pumpkin Pie! Perfect for a fall feast or anytime of year!
- Ready In:
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3/4 cup margarine
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup libby's pumpkin puree
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1⁄2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup hershey's cinnamon baking chips
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- LINE bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- COMBINE sugar, brown sugar, evaporated milk, pumpkin, butter and spice in medium, heavy-duty saucepan.
- Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil, stirring constantly, for 10 to 12 minutes or until candy thermometer reaches 234 degrees to 240 degrees F (soft-ball stage). If you don't have a thermometer you can check using a clear glass with cold water and by dropping some of the mixture into the glass. A soft ball will form that flattens out when you remove it from the water.
- QUICKLY STIR in morsels/chips, marshmallow crème, and vanilla extract.
- Stir vigoriously for 1 minute or until morsels and crème are melted.
- Immediately pour into prepared pan.
- Let stand on wire rack for 2 hours or until completely cooled.
- Refrigerate tightly covered.
- To serve, cut into 1-inch pieces.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Got to this recipe almost as soon as I'd tagged it, & even had a bit of it eaten before it was fully set! Absolutely delicious fudge, for sure, but then, that comes from a chocoholic who loves pumpkin pie! Will certainly be making this again & again, likely a number of times before the end-of-the-year holidays! Many thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this fall's round of Pick A Chef]Reply