Spiced Pumpkin Fudge
photo by gailanng
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 20mins
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups white chocolate chips, 12 ounce package
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- Line 13 x 9-inch pan with foil.
- Combine sugar, brown sugar, evaporated milk, pumpkin, butter and spice in a medium, heave-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stiring constantly.
- Boil, stiring constantly, for 10 to 12 minutes or until candy thermometer reaches 234 to 240 (soft ball stage).
- Quickly stir in white chocolate, marshmallow cream, nuts and vanilla. Stir vigorously for 1 minute.
- Immediately pour into prepared pan.
- Ket stand on wire rack for 2 hours or until completely cooled.
- Refrigerate tightly covered.
- To cut, lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Makes about 3 pounds.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is GREAT! For people who don't want to bother with the candy thermometer, I used the same method as the one for raspberry fudge (http://www.food.com/recipe/raspberry-cheesecake-fudge-342983) and it worked out great. I added the pumpkin and the spices AFTER cooking the sugar/butter/milk together and it had just a really great flavor.