Poppy Seed Buns
photo by Oparu
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 10mins
- Use a bread machine to mix the first 8 ingredients (all except for the caraway seeds and oil spray).
- At the beep, add the caraway seeds.
- When the dough cycle is complete, divide the dough into 8 to 12 pieces, depending on how big you want the buns to be.
- Spray a little oil over the buns and let them rise for at least 30 minutes.
- Bake at 325 F for 45 minutes.
- Let cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!