Pecan Crumb Cake
photo by -Mary-
- Ready In:
- Mix together 1/2 cup butter, chopped pecans, crushed vanilla wafers, and 1/3 cup sugar.
- Pat mixture on the bottom and sides of 2 greased loaf pans.
- Cream remaining butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Mix milk and vanilla and add to batter alternately with sifted dry ingredients, starting and ending with dry ingredients.
- Pour into 2 prepared loaf pans and bake at 350 degrees until cake test done in the middle.
- Turn out on cake racks to cool immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!