Milk Chocolate Marshmallow Candies
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- cooking spray
- 2 cups milk chocolate candy melts
- 1⁄3 cup white chocolate candy melts
- 6 extra large marshmallows, cut in half
- Spray the ice cube tray with cooking spray.
- Melt the white chocolate candy melts, then pipe stripes across the entire ice cube tray using a piping bag (or just drizzle with a spoon). Place in freezer to set.
- Melt milk chocolate candy melts and pour about 2 tablespoons into each tray. Tilt the entire tray in all directions to coat the sides. Place back in freezer to set.
- Put one of the marshmallow halves in each tray, then cover with remaining melted milk chocolate. Place in refrigerator for about 1 hour until set.
Join The Conversation