Pink Chocolate Pomegranate Candies
photo by Izy Hossack
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- cooking spray
- 2 cups pink candy melts
- 1⁄2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Spray the ice cube tray with cooking spray.
- Put 2-3 pomegranate seeds in the bottom of each tray to serve as the topping.
- Melt pink chocolate candy melts and pour about 2 tablespoons into each tray. Tilt the entire tray in all directions to coat the sides. Place in freezer to set.
- Put 1 tablespoon of pomegranate seeds in each tray, then cover with remaining melted pink chocolate. Place in refrigerator for about 1 hour until set.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!