Meatballs a L'Orange
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Great for parties and pot-lucks. These can easily be made in advance and gently reheated before serving.
- Ready In:
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1 cup water chestnut, minced
- 2⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together egg and 1/2 cup water.
- Blend in the beef, bread crumbs, salt, horseradish, and waterchestnuts; do not overblend, or meatballs will end up tough.
- Shape mixture into balls about 3/4" diameter and place on a foil lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, make sauce by mixing marmalade, garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice and water in a saucepan; heat slowly, stirring often.
- Place cooked meatballs in a serving dish and cover with sauce; stir gently to coat meatballs thoroughly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION