Marinated Sun-Dried Tomatoes
photo by chanamushka
- Ready In:
- 1 (3 ounce) package sun-dried tomatoes
- boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 -4 fresh minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- salt (optional)
- Place the sun-dried tomatoes in a small bowl.
- Cover with boiling water (just to cover) and let soak for 3 minutes; drain.
- Slice, and return to bowl.
- Add in oil and remaining ingredients.
- Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Store in the refrigerator covered in a glass jar.
- **NOTE** the oil will thicken in the fridge, just warm slightly in the microwave before using.
see 1 more reviews