Brie Topped With Pesto and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package brie cheese, round
- 1 -2 tablespoon pesto sauce, Pesto
- 4 -8 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- Place brie on a platter,top with pesto.
- Decorate with tomatoes.
- Serve with crackers or fresh crisp Italian bread.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Something this easy should not be this good. I loved this, I followed Vicki's idea and heated the brie in the microwave for 45 seconds until it was just warm and soft and then followed the directions chopping the tomatoes for ease of handling and it was wonderful. Nothing was left. I'll always keep this stuff available for when we have those unexpected guest drop in.