Thick Bechamel Sauce With Parmesan and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Ready In:
- Melt butter over medium heat in a saucepan.
- Add flour and cook until foamy, about 2 minutes.
- Add the warm milk, I usually warm it in the microwave oven, and whisk constantly.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, and continue to simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add parmesan cheese and tomato pesto. Stir until cheese has melted.
- Add nutmeg and salt and pepper to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!