Margee's Deviled Eggs
- Ready In:
24 deviled eggs
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 4 -6 slices bacon, browned and crumbled
- 3 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can chopped black olives
- Cut eggs in half and scoop out yolks. Place yolks in a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to yolks and mash well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stuff the whites and arrange on a platter or serving dish. Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
Join The Conversation