Mango Curry Deviled Eggs
photo by FrenchBunny
- Ready In:
12 egg halves
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs, shelled and halved lengthwise
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon green onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Scoop yolks into a bowl and mash with fork until powdery.
- Add mayonnaise, mango chutney, green onion, curry powder, and cayenne pepper, and mix well.
- Spoon or pipe filling into egg white halves.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I am always happy to have a new devilled egg recipe in my arsenal and this one will do nicely. I used fat free mayonnaise and mild curry powder. I agree that they taste even better when they have been allowed to develop the flavour in the fridge for a bit. The mango chutney was my only worry about the ingredients list but it ended up working really well. Made for Zee Zany Zesty Cookz for the Family Picks portion of ZWT6.
see 6 more reviews