Low Carb Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
- Ready In:
- Pre-heat oven to 425.
- Wash, dry and de-stem mushrooms. Save stems for another use or throw away.
- In a large bowl, mix undrained cottage cheese, feta, mozarella, spinach, oregano, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Stuff each mushroom cap with 1 - 2 Tb of cheese filling, depending how big your mushrooms are. Don't be afraid to overfill a bit.
- Place mushrooms on a baking sheet that has been sprayed w/Pam.
- Lightly spray mushrooms with olive oil and sprinkel with seasoning salt.
- Cook for 20 - 25 minutes until cheese starts to brown on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!