Loaded Potato Salad
photo by Shawn C
- Ready In:
- boil potatoes in slightly salted water for about 20 minutes until fork tender in thickest part
- in a large bowl Mix ranch with sour cream and mayo and refrigerate.
- When potatoes are al dente, remove from heat and drain,.
- place drained potatoes in bowl with ranch mixture and carefully turn to coat.
- sprinkle bacon bits, green onion and cheese over the top and gently combine through the entire mixture.
- serve slightly warm or chill for later.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!