So Yummy Baked Potato Salad
photo by anniesnomsblog
- Ready In:
8 1/2 cup sevrvings
- 3 large baked potatoes, cooled, peeled and cubed
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (I use the precooked kind)
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 green onions, sliced and then chopped (green part only)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 dash celery salt or 1 dash seasoning salt
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash paprika
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (optional)
- Gently stir together all the ingredients in a large bowl using a large spoon, reserving a little cheddar, green onion and bacon for garnish.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- Top with reserved shredded cheddar, green onion slices and bacon crumbles for a beautiful presentation.