- Ready In:
- 7 ounces lingonberry preserves
- 1 1⁄2 lbs unsalted butter, room temperature
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the butter with an electric mixer until creamy and pale yellow.
- Add lingonberries and beat until thoroughly combined and light pink in color.
- The finished product should have no visible liquid and be light and airy. If your butter is juicy, dark pink, or clumpy- keep beating!
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Has an excellent shelf life.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This very tasty butter was quickly made up & spread ever-so generously on another chef's recipe, recipe #282835! A very nice combination, & some of the butter's still available for spreading around on other things! Thanks for sharing such a simple recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's Pick-A-Chef]