Lebanese Olive Pizza
- Ready In:
- 100 g lebanese bread (about 30cm or 12-inches round)
- 125 g tomato paste
- 125 g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 100 g kalamata olives (pitted)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 225 C (425F).
- Spread tomato paste even over leabanese bread and top with grated mozzarella, followed by evenly spaced olives.
- Sprinkle herbs over the top.
- Bake in oven for 10 - 15 minutes (check after 10, it doesn't take long).
- Allow to rest a few minutes before cutting and serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Mmmmmmm...Pizza is one of my favorite foods and I especially love olives on my pizzas. I could not find any Lebanese bread anywhere so I ended up using a Boboli-type pizza crust. Other than that, I followed the recipe as written. This made a quick, easy and very tasty meal. It was so good that I made another one the next day. I will be using this recipe often in the future. Made for May 2012 Aus/NZ Swap.