Caramelized Onion, Salami & Olive Pizza
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 220C/425°F.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan and add the thinly sliced onions. Stir and cover.
- Cook over a gentle heat for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until onions are soft and lightly coloured. Cool.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead the olives and herbs into the dough and line the base of the swiss roll tin pushing up the edges to make a narrow rim around.
- Brush pizza with half the remaining olive oil.
- Spoon half the cooled onions over the base.
- Cover with the quartered salami slices and then the remaining onions.
- Grind over lots of black pepper and drizzle the rest of the oil.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes until crust is golden.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!