Lamb Cutlets Marina
- Ready In:
- light olive oil, for baking
- 12 lean lamb cutlets
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- maldon sea salt
- cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Sprinkle olive oil over the base of the baking dish.
- Lay cutlets in the dish, rubbing them with the oil.
- Cover cutlets with crushed garlic, mustard and rosemary, then season with the salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven and cook for 25-30 minutes, turning once, until the cutlets ar browned and crispy.
- If desired, serve on a bed of couscous with your favourite steamed vegetables.
Join The Conversation