Honey Pan Rolls
photo by winsomebulldog
- Ready In:
- 1 cup milk (70 to 80 degrees)
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk (reserve white)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 3 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 egg white (from above)
- Place the first eight ingredients into the bread machine in the order suggested by your manufacturer.
- Select the "dough" cycle.
- When it's finished, turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface.
- Punch down; cover and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 24 equal pieces. Shape each piece into a ball.
- Place into a 13" X 9" baking pan lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cover and let rise 30 minues or until doubled.
- For glaze: combine sugar, butter, honey, and eggwhite. Drizzle over rolls.
- Bake at 350 for 20 -25 minutes or until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
You must make these rolls. I thought I had lost this recipe and Zaar came through yet again. I have been making these for YEARS and I lost my hand written recipe book this was in . They are so addictive. They are very sweet but my family of four can eat an entire pan of these by breakfast the next morning.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live on top of a ridge overlooking a lovely little valley. I'm a wife and stay-at-home mom to a pair of English Bulldogs, a Chow mix, and a trio of calico cats. My husband makes the world safe for tooth models everywhere (he makes toothpaste tubes and travels the world doing it). We both love food, probably more than we should. He is absolutely addicted to kitchen gadgets, and I spend a lot of time trying to keep him from buying every single one he comes across. They aren't all quite as useful as their infomercials would have you believe, you know. <img title=Wink src=/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-wink.gif border=0 alt=Wink /></p> 15349908"