Holiday Cheese Ball
photo by dandelionleaf
- Ready In:
- Mix shredded cheese with cream cheese and other ingredients except nuts. Form into a ball. (Tip - use low-fat cream cheese).
- Roll in walnut pieces (may substitute pecans).
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Serve with crostini and crackers.
- For low carb/gluten-free diets, serve on apple slices and celery sticks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!