Cilantro Garlic Cheese Ball
photo by Dienia B.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing, dry
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄8 cup sour cream
- Blend cilantro, garlic powder, parsley, white wine, Ranch dressing, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and sour cream in a food processor until just combined.
- Form a ball.
- You can roll in chopped cilantro.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p style=text-align: center;>Hi! If you're looking for grandmas recipe, it might be here .</p> 8726272"