photo by Derf2440
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 5 garlic cloves, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Mix cream cheese, garlic, worcestershire, tabasco and pecans together in a bowl and roll into a log.
- Spread wax paper with mixture of Chili Powder and Paprika and roll the log in the mixture.
- Refrigerate until ready to use. Serve with crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!