Ham and Asparagus Roll-ups
photo by Bobtail
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Flatten and dry the ham slices.
- Stack ham in piles of 2 slices each; spread each stack with 1 tsp of cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
- Place 1 asparagus spear on one of the long sides of each ham stack; roll up.
- Place in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.
- NOTE: You can make this ahead, just assemble as directed, cover tightly with plastic wrap and foil.
- Refrigerate overnight or until ready to use.
- Uncover and bake as directed.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi everyone! I'm addicted to recipezaar - there are so many things that I love about this site; the wonderful people, recipes, lots of great pictures and there's always someone who'll answer my cooking/baking/general question. I grew up in Malaysia, but now live in sunny Singapore. Both are beautiful tropical (read: HOT!) countries in Southeast Asia. There are so many good food here, especially ethnic stuff like spicy Malaysian curries (which will clear the worst blocked nose), flaky & crispy Indian roti paratha/canai, homey Chinese stir-fries, rich & decadent Asian desserts like kuih lapis (Malay many-layers cake), pineapple tarts, crumbly peanut cookies etc. <img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/zaarfreak/REI/12may05REI2_S.jpg" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">