Dijon Ham and Asparagus Roll-Ups
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Break off the woody parts of the stem so that only about the top 3 inches or so of the stalk remain.
- Place the asparagus in a microwavable bowl with just enough water to cover. Place a towel over the top of the bowl. Microwave on 50 percent power until tender (2 minutes). Drain.
- Open the package of crescent rolls and spread out the crescent roll dough sheets evenly on a large baking sheet. Roll out each sheet as much as possible. Coat the dough sheet with an even layer of Dijon mustard.
- Wrap 1-2 asparagus stalks in 1-2 slices of ham. Place at the wide end of the crescent dough and roll up in the dough. Repeat for each crescent roll.
- Bake until slightly golden brown (about 10-12 minutes). Remove from the oven, let cool slightly, and serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!