Asparagus, Roast Beef Roll-Ups
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a wonderful appetizer and so quick and easy.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb roast beef, thinly sliced, from deli
- 1 lb cooked asparagus spears, canned or 1 lb fresh asparagus spear, cooked
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons horseradish, prepared
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1 teaspoon salt
- cayenne pepper (optional)
- in large mixing bowl mix cream, juice, horseradish, salt and cayenne.
- whip til stiff peaks form.
- serve with asparagus rolled in slice of the roast beef.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Made this the other night to take with me to a dinner party. The dip really went well with the asparagus. Everyone raved about it and there wasn't an asparagus spear left on the plate. Best of all was how incredibly simple it was to make. Will definitely make it again. I used fresh asparagus as I don't care for the canned taste. Thanks for a great, easy recipe.Reply