photo by Melandsid
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut phyllo dough sheets into thirds (you need one cut sheet per asparagus spear).
- Lie the dough flat and brush melted better on it.
- Place one asparagus spear at one end leaving the ends of the asparagus exposed and roll it up.
- Place 'asparagus roll-up' on a cookie sheet (I line the sheet w/foil for easy clean-up).
- Repeat w/remaining asparagus.
- Brush roll-ups w/melted butter.
- Sprinkle the roll-ups w/parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a 375°F oven for 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a 28 year old SAHM of a 5 year old daughter. I love learning new tips and tricks on here! I'm trying to get into more 'homemade' cooking. I never had anyone teach me in the kitchen so I'm constantly learning. I aspire to be one of those mom's who cans preserves, gardens, and bakes pies one day! :)