Grilled Turkey Parmesan Sandwich
- Ready In:
- 8 slices provolone cheese (etc) or 8 slices mozzarella cheese (etc)
- 8 slices sandwich bread
- 1⁄2 cup marinara sauce
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese (about 1 oz)
- 1⁄4 lb thinly sliced turkey breast
- unsalted butter
- Heat a large non stick skillet or the grill to medium heat.
- Butter each slice of bread on one side, turn 4 slices butter facing down.
- Put 1 slice of cheese each on 4 slices of bread.
- Spread 1-2 tbsp marinara sauce over the cheese.
- Sprinkle evenly with parmesan.
- Layer each with even amounts of turkey.
- Top each with another slice of cheese.
- Top with remaining bread, butter side facing up.
- Grill sandwiches until bread is golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- Slice diagonally and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I came from Germany quite some years ago and live in North Texas. I used to do pastries and cakes, but had to stop due to health reasons.</p> <p>I still cook, and bake, but in great moderation and not as elaborately, as I've done in the past.</p> <p> My cats and I enjoy a quiet life and I'm rebuilding friendships and making new ones..</p>