Grilled Cod in Peblano Lemon Butter
- Ready In:
- Cut 4 squares of aluminum foil.
- Place one piece of cod in foil.
- Dice pablano pepper.
- Melt butter.
- Squeeze lemon into butter.
- mix lemon-butter with diced peppers.
- pour butter mixture equally on each piece of cod, and fold foils into snug pouches to prevent spilling.
- Grill each fish packet for 7-10 minutes until fish flakes with fork.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!